“Hold on! Hold on! “Not easy when one is facing a Rider hogs … The nightmare of many Royal Clash of players, aka Hog Rider Course meta wreaking havoc in its path. The earth trembles at his approach, the towers collapsed under his blows mercilessly, nothing seems to stop … But that time is over! Today, out of the bowels of Theorycraft, ready to do battle with the one we already called “the unity of evil,” the editorial Millenium offers Anti-Hog deck which allowed its creator to achieve 3330 trophies when he was level 8 (note that he had then never paid a dime on the game).
Deck type: control – Average Cost: 4.1
Objective: Attacking the opponent with the combo Giant / Balloon
Available from the arena 6, this deck is based on a combo Giant / Ball that you will seriously damage the enemy towers. It takes a bit of the original and somewhat renew your play.
- Excellent defense against hogs Rider
- Huge damage to buildings
- Original Combo
- Sometimes requires the sacrifice of a tower
- Difficult to play against some decks (especially against the Three Musketeers)
- Removes all fun to play when the victory is won at the first push
By following this strategy, you will leave two options to your opponent:
- arrow counter your attack, allowing you to counter his using few troops
- arrow support his attack, which ensures you to take a turn.
In each of these two situations, you must use discretion to decide on what units launch your arrows.
- This deck can also be adapted for lower arenas, the elixir Extractor is not absolutely necessary, nor is the Prophet. For example you can replace these cards with a Bombardier or a baby dragon for example.
- There are many stories in this deck. In order to master most.